Friday, March 25, 2011

Random places we recently ate at:

So the past week I went to Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine in Hollywood,CA with some close friends. I've never been there but I'm always down to eat a new places. I didn't really take many pictures because we were to busy talking or making the workers angry lol. 
Quote of the night: " I ordered coke and water not Coconut water "

A couple of the guys/gal: Salem.Doug.Ryan.Murdok.Mikey.Tina.Ken.Big Mike
So this is the only picture I took lol. It was the appetizer that Salem ordered for everyone: It was some chicken wrapped in bacon with dipping sauce. It was really good and that's probably why I didn't even take anymore pictures because I was too busy eating. 
I ordered a chicken dish and it was yummy. Sorry I don't remember exactly what it was but it was delicious.

So on my Birthday Joey and the guys brought me to Boiling Crab in K-Town and then to Ice Kiss. This is after the Marathon so my legs are still in pain. Just getting up the stairs took some effort.

And this was the reward! I actually have never been here before but I always hear everyone talking about it. It was shaved ice with vanilla/strawberry ice cream.Mochi.Fruity Pebbles.Strawberries.Bananas



No comments:

Post a Comment