Monday, March 14, 2011

Joes Italian Ice

I've been seeing this on my cousin's facebook lately. It looked interesting and thought I'd check the place out. So we decided to go on Saturday night. The place was cute and had a lot to choose from. Its called * Joes Italian Ice * located in Garden Grove. It's actually really close to Disneyland.
That's us standing around enjoying our ice cream at 10:30pm lol


Joey trying to figure out what Italian Ice is.


I ordered the Brownie Sundae. It was a lot of ice cream!!



Joey ordered the Coca Cola ice with Ice Cream


I would definitely go there again and maybe try one of the Italian Ice items. What's cool is that they give samples. They have some interesting flavors too. So if you're in the neighborhood I would check this place out.

No comments:

Post a Comment