Monday, April 4, 2011

Silk lounge

So it was a random Thursday night and i had nothing planned except my laundry....Joey calls me up and tells me were going to Monterey park to some lounge with DPK David, Rywire, Big Mike...my first thought was MONTEREY PARK FOR A BAR/LOUNGE?! when i think of Monterrey park i think Asian chatline days or baccali cafe or even boiling crab....but not to hang out at a lounge...lol...but hey i was willing to go since all the homies were going ...

and of course i fell asleep in the car on the way there....so i knew id be grumpy... by the time i woke up we were already in the parking lot of a hotel..i walk up to the lounge and was totally surprised...this place was really nice..i forgot i was in Monterey park lol. the first thing that caught my eye was this huge bonfire pit...

I didnt get to take pictures of the inside but it had a really modern/relaxing feel to it.
We decided to hang out outside and take advantage of the nice weather. 

Big Mike, David, Ryan, Myself

David explaining to Big Mike how much fun he had Snorkeling in Hawaii lol

Joey trying to figure out why he didnt take me to HAWAII!

Me acting upset because I didnt go to Hawaii lol


We will definitely be coming back here to hang out! Plus its so close to Baccali cafe!
Speaking of Baccali....we ended up going there right after...and I got the Lobster Fried Rice!!


1 comment:

  1. lol... I just stumbled upon your blog May and I have to say your captions on this post kept me laughing for a while. hahaha!!!

    itsjdmyoTony

    ReplyDelete